Dear Partners,

Please go through the requirement and send the resume with contact details
and the best rate.

Title: Tibco Architect

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 12+ Months

No of Positions: 1

Start Date: ASAP

Rate: $DOE

Required skills:

.         Must have 8+ years of Tibco Architect experience with in depth
knowledge of middleware interfacing methods, B2B and transactional
architecture concepts & principles to define and maintain an enterprise
integration architecture platform utilizing integration technologies and
methodologies, such as Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Service Oriented
Architecture (SOA) to support the delivery of consistent and accurate
information within the enterprise environment.

.         Must have Proven experience developing conceptual and detailed
architectural plans and working with integration development resources to
drive the plans to completion.

.         Must have working knowledge of SOA/Web Services, Data Warehouse,
Data Governance, ETL, Master Data Management, XML, XSLT, XPath, XSD,
Multi-threaded programming required.

.         Must have in depth understanding of design and management concepts
utilizing Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, IBM AS400, HP UX and Windows Enterprise
Server.

Looking ahead to work with you for better business prospects,

Thanks & Regards,

Kevin M Maxwell

AirySoft Inc

Ph: 616-797-2118 Fax: 313-262-1836

6200 28th Street SE || Suite #106 || Grand Rapids || MI 49546 ||
Email: ke...@airysoft.com ||  <http://www.airysoft.com/> www.airysoft.com

mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or
domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.