Hi

Position below....................

Send me profiles  : ar...@canopyone.com

*Role  : SAP ABAP Developer *

*Location : Dublin, Ohio,USA*

*Duration  :  3+ Months*

*Looking for LOCALS *

DESCRIPTION OF WORK:

*Need a very strong ABAP developer with Vistex BB and CB hands-on coding
experience*. Functional billbacks process knowledge is a plus. Need to have
strong debugging and troubleshooting ABAP skills in Vistex/ECC integration.

GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:

Vistex - IP Module (Chargebacks & Billbacks)

Vistex Pricing technical resource needed to implement solutions for
Chargebacks and Billibacks

Resource needs to work with SD Pricing integration and have knowledge in
functional spec & technical spec writing and testing

Need to have solid experience with pricing tables, condition types, access
sequences, and pricing routines

Strong integration experience with SD pricing & EDI

Core ABAP Vistex experience with SD background

*SAP - SD Module (OTC Processes, Sales Processing, Shipping, Billing, and
Credit)***

SAP ABAP Data dictionary, EDI/IDoc, User Exits, Transactions, Dialog
programming, BADIs

*Experience with EDI - 845, 867***

Skills    ABAP, Bistex BB and CB, Vistex/ECC, Vistex/IP, SD, SD pricing and
EDI, Core ABAP Bistex with SD, SD Module (OTC Processes, Sales PRocessing,
Shipping, Billing, and credit) and EDI 845, 867

*ARJUN*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

||* Tel : 703-831-8282 Ext : 216 *||*Fax : 703-439-2550*||

||*ar...@canopyone.com *||*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/>* *

*Gtalk : arjunk...@gmail.com *

*IM : kana_ar...@yahoo.co.in*

||* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*||

*[image: Description: Description: img1]**[image: Description: Description:
F-1]*
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canopy-One-Solutions/125589714209413>*[image:
Link7]*<http://www.linkedin.com/company/canopy-one-solutions-inc>
*[image: Description: Description:
blogger_icon]*<http://canopyone.blogspot.com/>
**

* *

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.**