PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT an...@arksolutionsinc.com

Hello,

Greetings form ARK Solutions, Inc.

We have an urgent need for a *SAP BW Developer *for one of our clients *Irvine,
CA*. Please go through the below requirement if your consultants  are open
for projects and if interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title:* SAP BW Developer

*Location:* Irvine, CA

*Duration:* 2+ Months**

* *

*Req Details:*

*Job description:
Education:*
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Completion of some Professional Technical Certifications preferred

*Professional Experience:*
Minimum 4 years of technical experience with SAP BW/BI including
experience with latest version 7.3. Experience with HANA highly
desired.
• Experience with Business Objects and its integration to SAP BW.
Deep knowledge of configuration of BW data objects specifically for
SD/CRM, including InfoObjects, InfoSources, Transformations, ODS,
Cubes, Info Providers, and multi providers.

BW/HANA migration or experience is a big plus.
Deep knowledge of BI extractors from the ECC system and working
knowledge of SAP structures, object dependencies and tables in version
ECC 6.0 environment.
• ABAP development experience.
• Must have strong analytical and problem solving abilities.

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Ankur Gulati* | *ARK Solutions, Inc*

Direct: (703)-372-7159 | 703-579-8964 Ext-5 | Fax: (703) 991 - 8932 |
www.ARKsolutionsinc.com