Dear Partners,

Please go through the requirement and send the resume with contact details
and the best rate.

Title: Performance Tester with Strong LoadRunner exp

Location: Charlotte, NC

Duration: 12+ Months

Start - ASAP

No of Positions: 3

Rate: $DOE

Required skills:

.         Must have 10+ years' experience in application and system
performance testing

.         Must have At least 5 years utilizing LoadRunner and HP Performance
Center required.

.         Strong performance analysis background.

.         Development of Automate performance scripts.

.         Software development background is a plus.

.         Ability to work closely with development, software engineering and
infrastructure engineers.

.         General knowledge of RHEL-LINUX and Windows OS.

.         IBM Mainframe, .NET platform, UNIX or Web technology performance
testing experience a plus.

.         Experience or knowledge of Web Services.

.         DB2 and/or relational database knowledge.

.         Shell scripting background.

.         Excellent communications, writing and editing skills needed to
transfer information to individuals involved in the development process.

.         Be able to multitask and effectively prioritize work assignments

.         Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information
Technology or equivalent

Looking ahead to work with you for better business prospects,

Thanks & Regards,

Kevin M Maxwell

AirySoft Inc

Ph: 616-797-2118 Fax: 313-262-1836

6200 28th Street SE || Suite #106 || Grand Rapids || MI 49546 ||
Email: ke...@airysoft.com ||  <http://www.airysoft.com/> www.airysoft.com

mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or
domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.