PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT an...@arksolutionsinc.com

Hello,

Greetings form ARK Solutions, Inc.

We have an urgent need for a *Database Administrator - Oracle Weblogic *for
one of our clients *San Jose, CA*. Please go through the below requirement
if your consultants  are open for projects and if interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

* *

*Title: *Database Administrator - Oracle Weblogic

*Location:* San Jose, CA

*Duration:* 5+ Months

*Req Details:*

*Scripting knowledge:*

Linux Shell, awk, sed, Perl; nice to have Python knowledge; basic Oracle Sql
*Language:*

Basic Java**

*Linux system Admin:*

Basic Linux admin skills and some support experience required managing
linux servers, basic networking concepts, basic
SSH/OpenSSL/https/Linux security concepts
Application Servers: Weblogic, Apache setups, tomcat Weblogic SOA
concepts and setups

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Ankur Gulati* | *ARK Solutions, Inc*

Direct: (703)-372-7159 | 703-579-8964 Ext-5 | Fax: (703) 991 - 8932 |
www.ARKsolutionsinc.com