Hi Partner,

Please reply to an...@stansource.com <an...@prograns.com>

*I have a Senior SAP MM/SD Functional position with my client in Houston,
TX.

Senior SAP MM/SD Functional who has proven experience implementing and
supporting SAP Materials Management and Sales & Distribution. Experience
with SAP ECC 6.0. Strong communication skills needed for end user training.
The ideal candidate will have some knowledge of accounting.

Duration: 3-6 Months
Starts: ASAP
Rate: $(All-Inclusive) DOE
Location: Houston, TX - locals preferred but NOT required!!!*

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

T*Thanks & Regards…*

* *

*Anand Bandarupally*

*Direct: 703 463 9044 | Fax: **866 594 4637**
StanSource Inc. **22375 Broderick Drive, Suite 135******, **Dulles****, **VA
**** **20166***

*an...@stansource.com** | **www.stansource.com* <http://www.stansource.com/>
**

*.**http://www.inc.com/inc5000/profile/stansource*<http://www.inc.com/inc5000/profile/stansource>

*** **Fastest-growing private companies of US : #445 | IT services : #49 |
Washington DC: #*46*  *

* *

*We respect your Online Privacy. If you like to receive only hot list
please reply Hot-List in subject. If you like to receive only Requirements
please reply Reqs in subject. If you like to receive Hot list and
Requirement please reply Both in subject. IF you don’t like to receive
mails please reply REMVOE. We are sorry for the inconvenience.  Please
don’t unsubscribe let us update our list for mutual benefit.***