Hello Guys,

We have an urgent req from our client based in San Francisco ,CA.

Pls send me suitable candidate ASAP

Role -: WMQ/WMB Administrator

Duration -: 12 + Months

Location -: San Francisco ,CA

Details -: Key Competencies:
. 7-10+ years of experience with more than 6 years of experience in WMB/WTX
. Healthcare domain knowledge.
. Designer experience in integration projects.
. Conduct Joint Application Design discussions to arrive at best possible
design options.
. Understanding of ESB infrastructure setup for high availability using IBM
Websphere MQ & WMB.
. Working experience in WebsphereMQ V6.X/7.X  & JMS and Websphere Message
Broker V6.1.0.X/7.X/8.X with WTX
. Strong knowledge of Webservice standards and best practices in
implementing services over ESB.

Good communication skills, Task management ability, should be keen on
keeping up to date on Analytical solution, staying informed as to industry
practices, knowing how to apply relevant technical processes to appropriate
business needs.

 . FACETS & THG - Trizetto HIPAA Gateway

. HIPAA EDI Transactions ((270/271, 276/277,278,834,835,837))

. Basic knowledge of HIPAA EDI 5010  & ICD10

Thanks

---

Achin

IDC Technologies