A new Job, ID: 5101 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/5101/> was added at
*eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town* <http://ejobsville.com>

*Title:*  *Peoplesoft Functional Cash Management Consultant*  posted on
2013-06-06 12:26:35

*Job Description:*
*Requirement: 1*

Title: Peoplesoft Functional Cash Management Consultant
Right to Hire: No
Professional Day Length: 8.0
Contract Duration: 3-6 + months
Environment: Business Casual
Sponsorship Available: No
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
client is covering all expenses.

Minimum Requirements:
Implementation of:

Full SWIFT connectivity to multiple banks
Movement of cash (outbound)
Transaction reporting (inbound & outbound)
Connectivity to Peoplesoft GL
Reporting capabilities
Balances by account
Balances by entity

Balances by bank
Transactions by account
Transactions by entity
Transactions by bank
Reconciliations capability
Match GL to bank and identify breaks
Bank account management

Contracts and terms

Fee management
Contacts
Cash Management
Cash Projections (based on activity)
Threshold management
Accounts Payable

Link with account payable system
Reconcile to account payable system and GL

*Requirement: 2*

Client is covering all expenses.
H1s are ok as long as communication skills are excellent.

Duration: 3+ months
Start Date: 06/17/2013
Client Location: Salem, OR
OPPORTUNITY:  PSFT Functional Cash Mgmt

We need to find a strong Cash Management/Treasury PeopleSoft resource.
PeopleSoft Cash Management Lead. Configured Banks and other CM items in DEV
environment.
Conducted walkthroughs of banking functionality with client.
Researched and tested delivered file formats for ACH payments and HIPAA 820.
Documented preliminary configuration, delivered functionality and
functional design of known CEMLIs.

*Regards,*

*Kumar R*
*| ku...@osairtech.com | OSAIR Technologies LLC | www.osairtech.com |*
*| E-Verify Employer | Voice: 630-206-9379 | Fax: 732-289-6076 |*

*"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"*

*Click here to view full job descripton and
apply*<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/5101/>
(Guest users can also apply)