Hello Partner,

Hope you are doing great today…….!

*Please check the below requirement and reply me with suitable resumes to **
pa...@dwlabs.com** ASAP. Thanks.*

*We are looking for 6 SharePoint consultants for our direct client,-
Philadelphia, PA *

*Need 4 Senior level SharePoint Developers.  Need 2 Intermediate SharePoint
Developers*

*MUST BE GREEN CARD OR CITIZEN**  *

*Contract - 12 months - possible extension*

*REQUIRED SKILLS*
*SharePoint Developers*
  ·  Experience in the development and support of SharePoint solutions, web
parts, web services, and workflows using industry best practices.

·  User interface design experience with a focus on usability.

·  Experience building Intranet portals and collaboration solutions.

·  Strong background in developing bug-free, standards based code using
industry best practices built on the SharePoint platform

·  Experience designing and developing custom forms using InfoPath and list
form customizations; experience using Microsoft Visual Studio Programming
including C#, and ASP.NET

·  Knowledge and experience using SharePoint tools to develop non-code
solutions including SharePoint designer third party tools such as Nintex

·  Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services report design and
development in SharePoint integrated mode a plus

·  Possesses a good understanding of common architecture principles such as
SOA, Layered Application Design, and patterns and practices

*Thanks & Regards*
Pavan kumar