*Hi Associates,*

*Hope you are good.*

*Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have any
consultants who are interested in taking up a new project. So if interested
get back to me with the updated resume ASAP.*

*
*

*Job Title: ETL Developer *

*Location: Columbus, OH*

*Duration: 14+  Months Contract*

*Interview Type: In Person Only.  *
*Interview Dates: 8/20/12013 thru 8/23/2014*

*Required skills/years:*
10 or more years of experience in design, development, modification and
testing of ETL processes
10 or more years of experience developing ETL processes using tools such as
Pentaho, Informatica, IBM InfoSphere DataStage, Talend etc.
5 or more years of software development experience with Oracle databases
5 or more years of experience developing ETL processes against
dimensional/star-schema based data structures including fact tables
(commonly referred to as Kimball).

*Thanks *
   * Mark Holton | Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC ,Norwalk, CT 06850 USA
203-652-1444 Ext No : 126 | mark.hol...@panzersolutions.com |
www.panzersolutions.com*