*Position below ……………*

* *

*Send me profiles  : ar...@canopyone.com*

*Role: OBIEE DEVELOPER W/ SPOTFIRE*

*Location: Boston, MA OR New Hampshire*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Interview: Phone*

 *Skill and Role Summary:*

Client’s compliance department wants to do forensics testing on trades
executed by portfolio managers over a period of time.

All data is stored in an oracle data warehouse.

*They will use Spotfire to build reports on top of the warehouse, based on
forensics testing use cases. *

The person will be working closely with the business users/analysts to
understand each test case, design, implement and deploy it.

 *Main duties and responsibilities:*

 Day to day duties will include activities like-

 1.       *Build reports using Spotfire for identified compliance testing
use cases.*

  2.       Report creation will be an iterative process, so work with the
business analyst daily to understand further updates need to the reports
and design/implement changes.

 3*.       Design, build and deploy summarized and detailed analytical
interactive dashboards in Spotfire.*

 4.       Identify architectural and performance issues within the
framework and propose alternative solutions.

 *Requirements:*

 Spotfire development and OBIEE / reporting background essential, this role
is client facing, having financial compliance background knowledge is a
plus.

*ARJUN*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

||* Tel : 703-831-8282 Ext : 216 *||*Fax :703-657-0092 *||

||*ar...@canopyone.com* <ar...@canopyone.com>*
*||*www.canopyone.com*<http://www.canopyone.com/>
* *||

*Gtalk : **arjunk...@gmail.com* <arjunk...@gmail.com>* *

*IM : **kana_ar...@yahoo.co.in* <kana_ar...@yahoo.co.in>**

||* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*||

*[image: Description: Description: img1]**[image: Description: Description:
F-1]*
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canopy-One-Solutions/125589714209413>*[image:
Link7]*<http://www.linkedin.com/company/canopy-one-solutions-inc>
*[image: Description: Description:
blogger_icon]*<http://canopyone.blogspot.com/>
**

* *

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.