*Dear Friends,*

*please share the resumes for the following requirement.*

*two SQL Developers* with strong SSRS and some Informatica.  We also want
to send *two Informatica Developers* with strong SQL and SSRS.  Let me know
who you have.  ( if they have healthcare and Facets) CtoC AI.

*Sr Developers*
Advanced sql experience and knowledge • SSRS – moderate to advanced • Any
Informatica • Excellent communication skills (able to and consistently send
comprehensive emails)- Facets data model and healthcare preferred.  When
reviewing profiles, we will be looking for developers with strong and
recent Informatica, SSRS and SQL experience.  If they have healthcare and
even more specifically, Facets data model experience, that seems to be
preferred