Hi Partner,

Please reply to an...@stansource.com <an...@prograns.com>

*Sybase* Senior *Developer* with a strong development & support
background.

*STAMFORD**,CT*
CONTRACTING

Daily rate is open

9 to 12 Months

Role/Team Summary:
•              *Maintain and enhance Sybase data warehouse*
*•              Work with business stakeholders for production support and
enhancements*
*•              Participate in a rotation for nightly on-call production
support coverage*

Essential Experience:  (Must have skills)
•              *Strong knowledge of Sybase Transact SQL – minimum of 5 years
*
*•              Unix scripting *
•              Proficient with MS Excel to aid analysis and testing
•              Excellent follow-up skills with attention to detail and
ability to multi-task, have leadership presence, strong team-orientation
and interpersonal skills, flexibility, and strong analytical skills
•              Proven ability to work independently and effectively in a
complex environment with multi-location team structure

Supplementary Experience:  (Useful additional skills)
•              Java
•              .Net/C#
•              Autosys
Personal Attributes:  (optional)
•              Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage
effectively across all levels of the project organization.
•              Strong influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills
•              Ability to work with distributed and/or remote teammates.
•              Strong oral and written communication skills
•              Highly organized and structured
•              Demonstrated analytical capabilities.

The individual will be assuming responsibilities for maintaining an
existing *Sybase* financial data warehouse.
 This individual should have 5+ years of technical experience specializing
in *Sybase* database development.  Experience to include creation and
maintenance of stored procedures, tables, views and functions.  Performance
tuning is also essential.  Other skills considered a plus include .Net/C#,
Java and Autosys.
 Business experience covering lending and financial reporting also
considered a strong plus.
 This position will require interfacing with user areas for problem solving
and resolution as well and addressing new requirements.  Good communication
skills required.
 The successful individual will have the ability to establish strong
relationships with peer and partner groups. The candidate must be able to
demonstrate the ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders.

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

*Thanks & Regards…*

* *

*Anand Bandarupally*

*Direct: 703 463 9044 | Fax: **866 594 4637**
StanSource Inc. **22375 Broderick Drive, Suite 135******, **Dulles****, **VA
**** **20166***

*an...@stansource.com** | **www.stansource.com* <http://www.stansource.com/>
**

*.**http://www.inc.com/inc5000/profile/stansource*<http://www.inc.com/inc5000/profile/stansource>

*** **Fastest-growing private companies of US : #445 | IT services : #49 |
Washington DC: #*46*  *

* *

*We respect your Online Privacy. If you like to receive only hot list
please reply Hot-List in subject. If you like to receive only Requirements
please reply Reqs in subject. If you like to receive Hot list and
Requirement please reply Both in subject. IF you don’t like to receive
mails please reply REMVOE. We are sorry for the inconvenience.  Please
don’t unsubscribe let us update our list for mutual benefit.***