Hi Partner,

Please reply to an...@stansource.com <an...@prograns.com>

Below are two Java Developer roles I am working to fill here in the Boston,
MA area.

Hire off the phone is a possibility depending on the candidate.

Please send along all that are a match.

*Job Abstract *

Our Electronic Trading connectivity team (FIX) is growing their engineering
team and is looking for highly motivated engineers to make an impact.  This
is a great opportunity for an engineer to build a career and learn about
electronic trading in the rapidly evolving financial investment
industry.

At, our engineers interface directly with traders to deliver solutions that
are innovative and leverage technical trends in the financial industry. By
working collaboratively with our traders, you will gain valuable financial
investment insight into the financial markets and help continue to improve
and evolve its trading capabilities.

*Job Description*

The Trading team is seeking a senior engineer to be an integral member of
the FIX electronic execution development team.  As a member of the FIX
team, this individual will be responsible for the development and
maintenance of the applications that provide its electronic trading
capabilities and responsible for supporting the FIX infrastructure in both
production and non-production environments.

*Job Responsibilities*

As a senior member of this team, the individual will have the following
responsibilities:

   - Be an integral member of the FIX engineering team and their
   deliverables to the Trading Business units
   - Responsible for FIX infrastructure in both the non-production and
   production environments
   - Interface with and support the Equity and Fixed Income Trading
   engineering teams
   - Interface with central teams to coordinate testing and changes to our
   enterprise infrastructure

Stay current with evolving Trading industry and technical trends to ensure
systems and team are of highest caliber

Job Qualifications

The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and proven
ability to design and deliver solutions relevant to complex business
problems.

Specific requirements include, in order of importance:

   - 3 to 7 years in systems development using Java and J2EE
   - Strong knowledge and experience with Java GUI technologies - SWING IS
   THE PREFERENCE
   - Strong Core Java development experience
   - Strong knowledge and experience with frameworks (e.g. Spring) is a +
   - Strong knowledge of JMS or Active MQ is a +
   - Strong motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented
   environment supporting a business-critical production environment
   - Working knowledge of SQL and relational database technologies
   - Experience with but not limited to the following set of tools,
   Accurev,  build tools like Maven, code quality tools like FindBugs, Clover,
   Fisheye and Crucible
   - Investment industry domain knowledge is a strong plus but not required

Computer Science degree or related field

*Below are the top keys to this position*

   - *Technology:  Strong hands-on GUI and Core server side Java/J2EE
   Developer*
   - *Java GUI experience is a must – They will initially be involved in
   GUI development work and will have the opportunity to work on the Server
   Side.  Java SWING is the preferred tool.*
   - *Must have Core Java development experience*
   - *JMS/Active MQ and Spring experience   are all a plus*
   - *Oracle is a +*
   - *Strong Communication skills  *
   - *The Trading Systems team will provide domain knowledge training*
   - *FIX Engineering experience is a Plus (not a requirement)*
   - *Financial services are a plus, not a requirement*

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

*Thanks & Regards…*

* *

*Anand Bandarupally*

*Direct: 703 463 9044 | Fax: **866 594 4637**
StanSource Inc. **22375 Broderick Drive, Suite 135******, **Dulles****, **VA
**** **20166***

*an...@stansource.com** | **www.stansource.com* <http://www.stansource.com/>
**

*.**http://www.inc.com/inc5000/profile/stansource*<http://www.inc.com/inc5000/profile/stansource>

*** **Fastest-growing private companies of US : #445 | IT services : #49 |
Washington DC: #*46*  *

* *

*We respect your Online Privacy. If you like to receive only hot list
please reply Hot-List in subject. If you like to receive only Requirements
please reply Reqs in subject. If you like to receive Hot list and
Requirement please reply Both in subject. IF you don’t like to receive
mails please reply REMVOE. We are sorry for the inconvenience.  Please
don’t unsubscribe let us update our list for mutual benefit.***