Dear Partners,

Please go through the requirement and send the resume with contact details and
the best rate.

Title: RSA Archer GRC Developer/Administrator

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 6+ Months

No of Positions: 1

Start Date: ASAP

Rate: $DOE

Required Skills:

·         Must have 5+ years of RSA Archer GRC Developer/Administrator
experience.

·         Experience developing and executing Archer Strategic plan.

·         Can work independently with limited supervisor oversight.

·         Agile Methodology

·         Problem-solving

·         Prior application/software administration experience

·         Prior security experience

·         Prior development experience (any language)

·         Position is primarily the development within and day-to-day
operations of RSA Archer

·         Day-to-day operations include managing and fulfilling access control
requests, assisting end users with Archer usage issues, and completing
break-fix requests

·         Development within Archer will include creating and editing
applications and modules within Archer, and could include custom coding (some
programming experience required)

·         Candidate must have understanding of security fundamentals, as Archer
projects will range across all of security: Findings, Policy Exceptions,
Devices, Enterprise Application Inventory,
<http://www.dice.com/job/result/10120357/Archer-3264?src=19&q=archer> Business
Continuity Planning, etc

Looking ahead to work with you for better business prospects,

Thanks & Regards,

Kevin M Maxwell

AirySoft Inc

Ph: 616-797-2118 Fax: 313-262-1836

6200 28th Street SE || Suite #106 || Grand Rapids || MI 49546 ||
Email: ke...@airysoft.com ||  <http://www.airysoft.com/> www.airysoft.com

list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address / addresses"
in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused.