Hello ,
Hope you are doing great.

Job Title: Crystal Reports/BI Report Developer
Location: San Ramon – CA
Duration:6+ Months contract or Contract to Hire

*Interview process is typically 1 phone screen with 2 face to face rounds.*
*Looking for Greencard / U.S Citizens only.*

Client is currently looking for a for a fairly strong Crystal Reports / SQL
Query person to support their operational reporting and Business
Intelligence needs. Years of experience doesn’t matter – they just need to
be technically strong.

This position requires someone who can collaborative with business analysts
on creating and updating new reports where requirements are iteratively
developed alongside business owners (such as executive staff). There is
also a production component to the position where Crystal is also used to
create printed communications with client's policy holders and business
partners.

We're also in the process of building a new MicroStrategy based Business
Intelligence platform, thus the position will also provide the opportunity
to work with the B.I team to build MicroStrategy based reports.

*Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):*
Owning our repository of Crystal Reports.
Working with business analysts to create new reports and analytics.
Working with the B.I team to build next generation reports in MicroStrategy.
Support production printing operations which utilize Crystal for print
based communications.

*Technical Proficiencies:*
Strong Database skills in the areas of SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, and
Schemas.
Strong understanding of Crystal Reports.
Ability to validate/QA reports/query results.

*Desired Proficiencies:*
MicroStrategy
Software Development

*Requirements:*
Organized and detailed oriented.
Diligent, reliable, and independent.
Fast learner, with an ability to adapt (self motivated).
Strong verbal and written communication skills.

Thanks & Regards,
Rani Adari
Sr. IT Recruiter
Tech Tammina