A new Job, ID: 35381 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/35381/> was
added at *eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town*<http://www.ejobsville.com>

*Title:*  *Citrix Administrator (L3)*  posted on 2013-09-13 12:57:58

*Job Description:*Hello,

This is *Arun* from KRG TECHNOLOGIES; We are looking for  *Sr.Citrix
Administrator *@ NY

Also I request you to forward this opportunity to your friends or
colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or
looking for a change

Feel free to reach me @  661-310-1081 for further details.

Role                        : *Citrix Administrator (L3)*
Location                : Melville, NY
Duration                : 6 months CTH

Job Description:

·         Windows 2000/2003/2008 Servers - commission, recovery,
maintenance, troubleshooting of OS and hardware issues, decommission etc.

·         Implementation, administration, Upgradation and migration of
Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and WINS

·         Maintenance and troubleshooting of Citrix 4.x and XenApp 5.0
servers

·         Migration of applications from legacy Citrix farms to XenApp 5.0
server farm

·         ITIL Processes - Change, Incident and Problem management

·         Servers management using remote tools (ILO/DRAC/OpenManager)

·         MS Patches deployment using WSUS or Bigfix

·         Must have experience in creating and maintaining SOPs to run
offshore operations

·         Experience in handling Escalated issues including coordination
with multiple teams and vendor

*Click here to view full job descripton and
apply*<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/35381/>
(Guest users can also apply)