Hi Friends ,

This is kiran from Bluecube IT ..

This is regarding an excellent job Opportunity for  Business Development
Mangers ( BDM ) and recruiters in recruiting  as well as sales..

We have an multiple Openings ..Please feel free to share resumes to
ki...@bluecubeit.com along with below details..  Or You Can reach me on (
9959485319 )..

Full Name:
Current Location:
Total Years of Exp:
Relevant experience:
Current CTC:
Expected CTC:
Notice Period:
Reason for change:

*Position1: *

*Job Title: *Account Manager- US IT Recruitment

*Location SR Nagar, Hyderabad*

*Timings: EST Timings*

*About Company:*

*BluecubeIT* creates the right environment for innovation and diversity. We
believe, actions speak louder than words, and we aim to work to meet and
exceed our client’s goals and expectations.

*Job Description*

   - Excellent Knowledge in gathering requirements, screening the
   candidates and placing the candidates at the US based clients end.
   - Sound knowledge regarding US visas like H1B, EAD, GC, Citizenship and
   dependent visas.
   - Assist in background verification, H1B petitions, Visa transfers and
   SSN check.
   - Strong in using Job portals like Monster, DICE, CareerBuilder and
   social websites like LinkedIn / Skill Pages etc.
   - Extensive Knowledge in Software Technologies including client server
   technologies, internet technologies, ERP technologies and professionals
   Recruitment*.*

*Position 2:*

*Job Title: US IT Bench Sales*

*Location SR Nagar, Hyderabad*

*Timings: EST Timings*

*About Company:*

*BluecubeIT* creates the right environment for innovation and diversity. We
believe, actions speak louder than words, and we aim to work to meet and
exceed our client’s goals and expectations.

*Job Description*

*Required Skills:*

   - Good experience in marketing the Bench Consultants, regular
   interaction with the bench candidates, their by identifying their needs and
   position them to projects accordingly.
   - Proven successful sales record in the IT Staffing and Consulting
   Industry.
   - Knowledge of technology related business development and staffing
   services should be able to work with vendors and generate new vendors.
   - Person must have H-1 Marketing experience in US staffing.

*Job Description:*

·         3-5 years of experience in Bench Sales(US Staffing).

·         Experience in selling Bench Consultants (H1B) preferred.

·         Experience working with H1B, OPT, US citizens, GC candidates
preferred.

·         Experience working with USA clients and Account Managers
preferred.

·         Knowledge of Corp-to-Corp, 1099, W2 preferred.

·         Must be aggressive, dynamic & result oriented.

* *

*Position:3*

*Job Title: US IT Sr/Jr. Recruiters*

*Location SR Nagar, Hyderabad*

*Timings: EST Timings*

*About Company:*

*BluecubeIT* creates the right environment for innovation and diversity. We
believe, actions speak louder than words, and we aim to work to meet and
exceed our client’s goals and expectations.

*Job Description:*

·         At least 2-5 years’ experience working as a Technical Recruiter
in the US market.

·         Should be familiar with the recruitment process in the US markets.

·         Responsible for full life cycle of IT Recruitment process.

·         Should be familiar with the recruitment process in the US markets.

·         Must have excellent communication (Written & oral), negotiation,
and presentation skills.

·         Ability to understand the technical requirements and quickly
present the profiles in time.

·         Sourcing / Searching qualified candidates to man the
requirements, for US Market.

·         Internal & External Searches, using Web Portals, Networking etc.

·         Responsible for full life cycle of IT Recruitment process.

·         Managing and developing a Database of various skill-sets.

·         Develop and maintain pipeline of qualified candidates.

·         Efficiently handle multiple requirements and quickly present good
resumes to the client.

·         Preparing the candidate on comm. skills, interview skills and
general information about the client, so as to increase chances of
conversion.

·         Must have good relationships with vendors in order to present
candidates.

·         Team player and willing to work in night shift.

·         Good understanding of various software & technologies is desired.