I'm *Ramesh*, from Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for “*Sr. OBIEE Developer “*position in* Charlotte, NC* Please find
below the job description for the same and revert  me with your candidate’s
updated profile and contact details at the earliest.

Send resumes to *rame...@systelinc.com *

*Position: Sr. OBIEE Developer*

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

* *

*Note:*

Please make sure that candidate is genuine and not in interview-traffic.
Any non-availability or other issue will not be accepted. It is quite
sensitive this time for this particular role.

Please send immigration copy with Resume

* *

*Years of experience required: *9-10+* *years

* *

*Mandatory:*

11G, OBIA

* *

*Skills Required / Role:*

   - Strong Developer/Lead with *9-10 years* OBIEE implementation &
   architecture experience
   - Strong technical knowledge of OBIEE for creating solutions that drive
   business value.
   - Ability to define high-availability *OBIEE infrastructure*, as well as
   install and configure OBIEE platform.
   - *OBIEE Architecture tools*, metadata tools, and data base designs
   required
   - Strong technical knowledge of Oracle's packaged BI Applications,
   including approach to implementing, extending and supporting
   - Strong technical understanding of ERP data structures and how they
   relate to establishing data warehousing, data management and analytic
   architectures.
   - Building the business model and mapping layer which may include
   hierarchies, dimensions, and aggregates.
   - Expertise in providing end to end BI solution by configuring metadata
   and building Analytics Repository, dimensional modeling design, building
   business models, generating reports and creating dashboards using Analytics
   and OBIEE

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9865