*Hi,*****

*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
mane...@sriveninfosys.net*

*.Net developers who are *****

*Long Term *

*US citizens only***

*Louisville Kentucky*

*$55/hr  on C2C*

*Interview        :           2 Phone Interviews*

*Must be able to relocate within one week to start project. *

*Prior insurance or healthcare experience is a plus, but not required. *

** **

*Web Developer Overview:*

* *

**·         **Responsible for the development of ASP.NET, C#, JavaScript,
VB Script, and HTML****

**·         **Development experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and
the following: ASP.Net, c# JavaScript, VB Script, and HTML****

**·         **Experienced with Database management systems including SQL
Server and IBM DB2****

**·         **Experience with SQL Server 2005 required. Experience with SQL
Server 2008 preferred****

**·         **Familiarity with the MVC architectural pattern and the
ASP.NETMVC framework
****

**·         **Experience developing high-volume WCF services****

**·         **Familiarity with the jQuery JavaScript Library****

*Web Developer Required Education:*

**·         **Bachelor's degree in a computer-related area****

**·         **Systems Administration/System Engineer Certifications
preferred****

** **

*Experience and Skills:*

**·         **5+ years of work experience ****

**·         **Ability to manage multiple projects, and meet and track
deadlines continuously under minimal supervision****

**·         **Must be able to troubleshoot development issues system issues
****

**·         **Must have excellent written, oral, and interpersonal
communication skills and demonstrated use of initiative and organizational
abilities****

**·         **Strong analytical abilities

** **

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh** ***

*IT Recruiter*

*email:** **mane...@sriveninfosys.net  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*

** **

** **