Hi Partner ,

Please find the  below requirement ,if any one available please send me
updated resume with full details asap..

*This is an urgent need and consultant must be available to start on
December 10th 2013.*

*Position:                Data Integration/Conversion Analyst*

*Location:               Sacramento, CA*

*Duration:               20+ Months*

*Rate:                        Upto $90/Hr on C2C (All Inclusive)*

*Required Skills*

·         Minimum of three (3) years of experience supporting a
Natural/Adabas system with outside interfaces to the Internet, outside
vendors, and printing plants.

·         Minimum of three (3) years of experience in setting up and
testing Job Control Language (JCL) processes.

·         Minimum of one (1) year experience in using the file sort
software called Syncsort. This is widely used in our JCL processes.

·         Minimum of five (5) years of experience programming, testing &
deployment in Natural/ADABAS programming language.

·         Minimum of three (3) years of experience working with clients to
create business requirements, technical and/or design requirements.

·         Minimum of three (3) years of experience analyzing client
requests and coming up with resolutions and alternatives.

·         Minimum of one (1) year of experience in data conversion between
mainframe and Natural/Adabas, into Oracle.

·         Minimum of two (2) years of experience in working with Oracle 11g.

*Responsibilities:*

·         Perform systems analysis and system design tasks to modify the
programs.

·         Write a detailed technical requirements document of the new
process.

·         Coordinate technical tasks for the project team.

·         Act as liaison between the Boards, Bureaus and Program staff and
the OIS technical staff.

·         Perform code walk-throughs with the OIS technical team.

·         Coordinate with the OIS Production Support and Database
Administration staff to migrate and implement code modifications.

·         Apply Technical Requirements to new and existing codes.

·         Create a detailed test plan with test scenarios containing
expected results and final results for all stages of testing.

·         Provide a step-by-step procedure to follow that can be used as a
checklist.

·         Obtain client/user acceptance sign-off.

---

*With Warm Regards *

Madhu Roy

GenuineIT LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]

 Ph: 832 539 3475

Fax: 281-605-5969/(512)949-5092

ma...@genuineitllc.com

*Gmail*: *nandimadhu74 , madhu.genuineitllc*

*YM*: madhu_recruiter

[image: cid:image004.png@01CDB5D0.74A7EE40]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.