Hi,

Please review below requirement and Send me your consultant profile and
contact details to *mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>*

*Sr.NET Developer*

*Location: Allentown, PA [In-Person after Phone]*

*Duration:** 6 Months +*

*Likely long-term, GC/US requirement)*

*Key Responsibilities*

    Independently handle large projects using .NET and related web
technologies

    Design, develop, and test/debug both intranet and customer-facing sites
with more than 500,000 users

    Be open to learning new technologies but with a strong background in
.NET, jQuery, JavaScript, and related platforms

*Job Requirements *

·         Minimum 5 years .NET web applications

·        JavaScript and jQuery

·        Testing and debugging (SoapUI, Fiddler, etc.)

·        Oracle, PL/SQL

·        Unix/Linux command line

·        Assertive leadership, project management, communication and
project management skills

·        Sitecore and Webmethods a plus

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh*

*IT Recruiter*

*email:* *mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*