This is *mostly a developer role*, with some administration (create jobs,
but NOT doing database backups or studying security rights).

This position will move quickly. Resumes are being reviewed now.

*Title: SQL Server Database Developer/DBA Location: Chicago, IL*

* Duration: 1 year, then extensions up to 2 years Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm*

* Interview Process: Phone, then onsite in Chicago*

*Pay C2C: $45/hour*

*Description/Comment:*
-Senior: Skills equivalent to 6-*10 years* in comparable position
-Database solutions focus
-Strong in *TSQL*
-Strong with *SSIS*
-Run with projects on their own
-Taking data & exchanging data with vendors and then bringing it back in
-Business logic and transform it into agreed upon file/stream,
reconciliation once received
-This group builds & *designs, UAT (building SSIS, jobs, etc.),* tweaks and
certifying and then implementing and release to production (*soup to nuts)*
*-Mostly developer role, some administration (create jobs, but NOT doing
database backups or studying security rights)*

*Nice to Have Skills:*
-Interaction with vendors a plus

*Additional Job Details:*
-Create implementation solutions involving complex data exchanges through
mapping data between different systems, using database and ETL programming
skillset on Microsoft SQL Server to build auditable, supportable
applications
-Microsoft SQl Server Database Administrator or Database Developer
skillset. SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), ETL development, TSQL
familiarity and database engine knowledge are strongly recommended

---

*With Warm Regards *

Madhu Roy

GenuineIT LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]

 Ph: 832 539 3475

Fax: 281-605-5969/(512)949-5092

ma...@genuineitllc.com

*Gmail*: *nandimadhu74 , madhu.genuineitllc*

*YM*: madhu_recruiter

[image: cid:image004.png@01CDB5D0.74A7EE40]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.