Hello,

This is *Neil Khanna*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from IT Brainiac We have an
urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find the job description
below and interested please send me your most updated resume on
*neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*.* We will be providing immediate feedback or
response to your Resume.*

*Job Tittle:   Financial Java Developer Location: Jersey City, NJDuration:
6-12 Months Interview : Inperson ( Face 2 Face )Rate :$60/HR C2C*

*Note : Candidates must have financial industry experience such as
investment banking or trading – NO retail banking or insurance and ( Must
be Local to NJ )*

*Job Summary & Responsibilities *
This developer will be part of APG (Applications Practices Group). These
developers will be designing and developing software applications,
utilities and services predominantly in Java, python, shell scripts to
uplift the current source code repo management systems and enhance the
cloud-based software development platform, integrating with various SDLC
tools from requirements analysis to release engineering.

*Responsibilities: *
•Develop and enhance functionalities for a mission critical SDLC platform.
•Integrate SDLC tools into this platform optimizing on performance and
availability.
•Work with clients using this platform and optimize their user experience.
•Define requirements in collaboration with our users
•Participate in designing and implementing new technology solutions to meet
specific business needs.
•Drive continuous improvements in our software and solution offerings
•Maintain ownership and responsibility for the platforms, applications and
tools, their upkeep and performance

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Neil Khanna - Sr.Technical RecruiterIT Brainiac  Inc.*
*D: **(609) 857-1471*
*Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com <neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*