I'm Ramesh, from Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for "Java/J2EE Consultant   with Liferay Support Exp" position in
Foster City, CA .Please find below the job description for the same and
revert back to me with your candidate's updated profile and contact details
at the earliest.

 *send me resume to rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com>*

 *Job Title:  Java/J2EE Consultant   with Liferay Support Exp*

*Job Location: Foster City, CA*

*Duration:6+Months*

 *Mandatory Skills :*

*Liferay *

*******Interviews are going right now *****

 Job Description:

Skills and qualities expected.

Excellent *Trouble shooting* skills on Custom Web Applications/Portal with
technologies like Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Struts. Understanding of
the database and queries.

Ability to walk through the code and configurations and analyze the issues
do the RCA. Must be able to lead the team, suggest process improvement, do
technical value add and guide team members technically. Must be good in
communication and be able to drive the issue to resolution on phone and
email. Willingness to work in L2 production support and ready to give the
extra effort as an when needed.

Job Description:

·         Engineer has to provide L2 production support for multiple
customized web applications/portal applications.

·         Work with the business team to understand the concerns and issue
raised and work towards the resolution of it.

·         Provide the quarter end support

·         Provide the war room support.

·         provide the on call support for the high priority business
impacting issues

·         May have to Perform minor bug fixes.

·         Suggest value add

·         Suggest process improvement.

·         Co-ordinate with the L3 bug fixing team and development team on
the bugs, CR and new applications going live.

·         Perform the RCA on the issues.

·         Perform the data analysis, data fixes to resolve the issue.

·         Give KT sessions to the team members and development, improvement
tasks to improve the quality of deliverables.

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9860

Email:rame...@systelinc.com