Me: Daniel Hoffman I am a Staffing Manager/Recruiter for
Manifest Technology , and I  focus on long-term relationships with my
candidates and clients.  My hope is that you will be able to call me for
years and that I will be here to help you out whether I place you or not

Position:Cobol/Mainframe Developer
Work Location:   NJ - Paramus
Duration:6+Months
Rate: $40/ HR on C2C or 1099

Explanation for Position:
Candidate must have strong knowledge in Mainframe technologies and work
experience specifically in COBOL, CICS, DB2, MQ, Stored Procedures
processing.
Candidate must be familiar with application programming technological
alternatives.
Requires knowledge of project development life cycle, good oral and written
communication, problem solving.

Details of Position:
Customer Technology Visibility team is looking for a candidate with strong
mainframe
background in CICS, COBOL, DB2, MQ, and Batch Processing. To be able to
write and
debug programs of low to high complexity, develop and execute tests.
Translate
requirements of low to moderate complexity to programming specs. Requires
24x7
support, support of very critical high volume transactional systems, such
as tracking
and Quantum View. To be able to multitasks in providing a support for
various
visibility applications.

Management Skills:
Versed in use of development tools, industry standards, IS standards.
Translate
requirements of low to moderate complexity to programming specifications.
Write
programming specifications of moderate to high complexity from high level
specifications. Write programs of low to high complexity matching detailed
specifications, develop and execute tests. Requires good oral and written
communication, Planning, Organizing, Controlling, Decision Making, Problem
solving,
Accountability, Initiative, Analysis and Judgment skills.

Primary Skill: COBOL Programming
Additional Skills:
CICS Programming - Expert
DB2 Application Programming - Expert
TSO - Advanced
MVS/JCL - Expert
MQ - Expert
COBOL Programming - Expert

Thanks & Regards
Daniel Hoffman - Staffing Manager
Manifest Technology
Direct: 612-287-5488
Email: daniel.hoff...@manifesttechnology.net
"Working today to plan tomorrow"

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the