Hello,

This is *Neil Khanna*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from *Consulting Knights
Inc. * We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find
the job description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on *neil.kha...@itbtalent.com <neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*.* We will
be providing immediate feedback or response to your Resume.*

*Job Title: Java developer *
Location:  Atlanta,GA
Duration: 6-12 months
*Client is : Bridge2 Solutions*

*!! Note Must be Local to Atlanta,GA  and Who can come for Face 2 Face
Interview  !!*

*Job Description*
* 3 to 10 years of Java Development (we are looking for mid to senior
Developers)
* J2EE
* Object Oriented Development and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
* Spring or Hibernate
 * Web Services / SOAP
* Ability and drive to learn new technologies
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
* A passion for technology, quality code, and learning.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Neil Khanna*| *Senior IT Recruiter*