WE at Yeshu Technologies, we have a single focus – Do SAP training and
consulting – And do it better than anyone else.

We provide training  in all SAP modules.

Currently providing job oriented training on SAP SPM (Spend Performance
Management) technical for BI professionals who has experience or trained.

After completion of training on SAP SPM technical, We may utilize in our
internal projects on SAP SPM across globe.

Our Salient Features:

¨ Training cost includes end to end implementation project.

¨ First time in India, offering SAP CLM, SAP SOURCING, SRM 702, MDM  etc…

¨ Lowest training cost par with any other institutes

¨ 100% Placement Assistance.

¨ Referral policy

¨ We do Classroom training, Corporate training, Online Training, On
location training etc..

For any further queries and information please get in touch with us on
75692 999 88

 For any queries and information contact:

 India : +91  75 692 999 88.

040-40-214 986.

Web site:  http://www.yeshutech.com