Hi Business Partners,
Hope you are doing great!

Please fo therough the below given requirement and send me the updated
resumes to su...@veritis.com or you can reach me on 817-873-0015.

*Urgent Healthcare QA Tester Opening in Houston TX*
*Location:* Houston (The Woodlands, TX)
*Duration:* through October 2014
*Pay Rate:* Open at this point, ideally around $40-45/hr C2C

Current contractor on the team just isn't catching on and learning fast
enough.
Need a Backfill Healthcare QA Tester
Local candidates are highly preferred
We also need people that can start ASAP and preferably not need a full 2
weeks' notice. Client is on a tight deadline!

*Job Description:*
 *                 Strongly prefer Houston local candidates
 *                 Healthcare background/industry experience (ideally with
Payers, clearing houses, ICD-9/10etc.)
 *                 Manual testing experience
 *                 Good communication skills
 *                 Good team player, able to learn quickly and get up to
speed
 *                 ICD-9/10 or claims testing experience nice to have
 *                 Experience with Allscripts products are desirable (
Tiger, Vision, ProEMR )

Based on the schedules, it's important that we get someone who can be
productive quickly.  Will be testing ICD-10 and 9 interfaces.