Dear Professional,
Please let me know if you would like to move forward with the below
position *@ **emr...@panzersolutions.com* <emr...@panzersolutions.com>

*EDI Analyst Minneapolis, MN6+ Months Contract*
EDI ANALYST NEEDED ASAP to develop detailed source-to-target data mapping
and data transformation rules for our global consulting client.

*EXPERIENCE NECESSARY*1-3 years working experience in leading requirements
gathering, analysis and design activities for EDI Edifact / X12   and
communication protocols (AS2, SFTP, etc.
Demonstrated ability to act as the liaison between Business and Systems
Analysts, Developers and project management groups
Experience presenting and evaluating design solutions objectively and
facilitating conflict resolution

*PREFERRED ABILITIES:*Knowledge and experience with STERLING INTEGRATOR IS
+++
iDOC experience and knowledge with SAP is ++++
Strong customer relationship skill
Effectively participate in virtual team, global distributed teams
Comfortable with ambiguity and troubleshooting complex issues
Possess active inquiry skills and strong written/verbal communication skills