Hello,

I am Ryan IT Recruiter with GRMI Inc. Here is the requirement opens with
us, please have a look and if you are interested please get back to me with
your latest word formatted resume along with contact details to
r...@grmi.net

*Position: Network & Security Admin on Sterling platform *

*Location:*  St. Paul, MN

*Duration:* 1 year+

*Type of hire:*  Any

*EXP Level: *7+ years

*No of pos:* 1

*Must Have Skills: **Network & Security Admin on Sterling platform *

IBM Sterling Commerce Control Center (aka SCC)

IBM Sterling Connect Enterprise (aka C:E)

IBM Sterling Connect Direct (aka (C:D)

IBM Sterling File Gateway (aka SFG)

IBM Sterling Integrator (aka SI or SBI)

Unix / Linux / MS Windows / VB / .Net / SOA / JAVA / WebServices

XPATH / XML / Business Process Modeling (BPM/BPML)

Oracle Database Management Systems

Structured Query Language (SQL)

Systems/Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)

Extensive experience in:

-Network operations

-Contingency and disaster recovery

-Product and vendor evaluation

-Technical troubleshooting

-Network and internet security

-Wide area networks

-Configuration management

Thank & Regards,

*Ryan *

*IT Recruiter*

*Global Resource Management* (*GRMI, Inc*),

5400 Laurel Springs Parkway, Suite 902, Suwanee, GA

P: 678-935-0232 *|* F: 6788072692

E: r...@grmi.net *| *W: www.grmi.net

"GRMI- not just a name.... A COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE"

*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE