A new Job, ID: 166325 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/166325> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Java/J2ee developer with ESB  posted on 2014-05-08 20:37:00

Job Description:Hi,

Greetings from EApps Tech.

My name is *Varun Kumar*, We have a job opportunity for you as an *Sr.
Java/J2EE Engineer with BPM Exp *for one of our client based in *Aspen
Hill, MD.*

*Job Title:        **Sr. Java/J2EE Engineer with BPM Exp*
*Location:        **Aspen Hill, MD*
*Duration:        12+Months*
*Start date:**       ASAP*

*Job Description:*

·         I need a Sr. Java/J2EE Engineer with expertise around with
Spring, Web Services (SOAP UI and RESTful), XML (XSD, XSL, JAXB, SAX), JMS
(Spring JMS is a plus) and ANT or Maven.
·         Experience with any BPM or ESB products are highly preferred.
·         Must have sharp backend database development skills on Oracle.
·         Weblogic and Apache Tomcat also preferred.
·         Agile is a must.

Job Requirements: ·         I need a Sr. Java/J2EE Engineer with expertise
around with Spring, Web Services (SOAP UI and RESTful), XML (XSD, XSL,
JAXB, SAX), JMS (Spring JMS is a plus) and ANT or Maven.
·         Experience with any BPM or ESB products are highly preferred.

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/166325>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*