A new Job, ID: 193165 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/193165> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  100% Remote Project For Sr. Backend API Developer (.NET)  posted on
2014-06-20 13:29:41

Job Description:Hi,

Greetings from EApps Tech.

My name is *Srikanth Narala*, We have a job opportunity for you as an* Sr.
Backend API Developer (.NET) *for one of our client

*Job Title:         **Sr. Backend API Developer (.NET) *
*Location:        100% Remote*
*Duration:        3-6 Months*
*Start date:     **ASAP*

*Job Description:*

   - Sr. Backend API Developer with expertise building RESTful API’s to
   support a mobile web
   - ecommerce application.
   - Must have expertise with API construction, Restful API’s using ASP.NET
   Web API and C#.
   - Must have expertise with backend database development using T-SQL
   (creating tables, queries,
   - stored procedures).
   - Strong experience with HTTP, JSON, XML and web security will be
   preferred.
   - Knowledge of NoSQL and caching technologies such as MongoDC, Redis or
   Couch DB is also a preference, however not required.

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/193165>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*