A new Job, ID: 193223 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/193223> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Sr.Informatica/ETL Developer GC's & CZ's  posted on 2014-06-20
16:03:32

Job Description:Hi,
We are looking for *SENIOR INFORMATICA DEVELOPER *for one of our clients in
*VA.K*indly go through the below job opening and let me know your interest.
Please send resume in word format along with pay rate details .

*Position:* *SENIOR INFORMATICA DEVELOPER*
*Client: DELTA DENTAL PLAN OF ARKANSAS, INC.     *

*Location: LITTLE ROCK, ARDuration: 6 MONTHS  CONTRACT TO HIREInterview
Process: Skype/Phone and Face to face*

*Details:*

****MUST GC/USC WILLING TO GO CONTRACT TO HIRE.*

*Contract to hire engagement at a large organization in the Healthcare
service industry*

*Seeking a Senior Informatica Developer to assist the Informatica Team with
design and development.*

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*
*•           Develop ETL applications to source data from RDBMS, XML
schemas and flat files into SQL Server.*
*•           Provide hands-on development of Informatica, ETL and SQL.*
*•           Discuss requirements and design with clients.*
*•           Design, develop, test and implement software.*

*EXPERIENCE:*
*•           Solid working experience as an Informatica Developer.*
*•           EDI Experience required.*
*•           Excellent written and verbal communication skills.*
*•           Experience utilizing SQL Server and SQL.*
*•           Expertise with ETL.*
*•           Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.*

Salary: 50

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/193223>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*