Hello ,

Hope you are doing great!

I am* Amit,  *Technical Recruiter with *Sysmind LLC*, Please do let me know
your interest for the given requirement . And Kindly revert me back with
your *updated resume*, if you are interested with the below mentioned
position.If you have any query please give me a call on *609-897-9670
EXT-4009*. If you are not available in the market, it will be really
appreciable if you can share any reference for the requirement.

PLEASE reply me with best suitable consultant on :-  am...@sysmind.com

*Title :- Service-Now Consultant Location :- Corning, NY Duration :- 9+
Months    *

*Client : Wipro*

*Job Description: *The ServiceNow Administrator/ Developer will: provide
analysis of problems while working toward solutions to technical issues;
deploy new releases and/ or enhancements into the ServiceNow environment;
maintain and support ServiceNow operational functions; perform system and
integration testing; and is responsible for creation and documentation of
user test cases. The ServiceNow Administrator/ Developer will maintain an
understanding of ServiceNow modules.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Provide functional architecture and design for new initiatives within the
ServiceNow platform.
• Participate on project teams to deliver enterprise wide solutions to
complex business problems
• Perform detailed technical coding to meet functional requirements for
enhancements and projects
• Migrate code between environments according to a formal methodology
• Development of ServiceNow applications, including modification to
existing ITSM modules
• Work with process owners to develop and implement workflow

*QUALIFICATIONS:*
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Minimum of 1 year of ServiceNow development/administration experience
• Minimum of 1 year of Server Side JavaScript development experience
• Experience with the SDLC including Requirements Analysis, Design,
Installation, Development, Testing (application code and user acceptance),
and Deployment
• Experience with databases and SQL
• Expertise in Web technologies (Web Services, XML, etc.)
• Broad understanding of ITIL V3 and its components
• Develop and manage application code, user interface, and third-party
integration components
• Develop necessary development documentation as needed (e.g. technical
design, developer notes, etc.)

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Yadav

*Technical Recruiter*

Email: am...@sysmind.com

Gmail:amitkumaryadav...@gmail.com

Phone:*609-897-9670 Extn 4009*

Fax: 302-269-7171

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]