A new Job, ID: 201450 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/201450> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  QA Automation Engineer with Coding Experience (face to face/locals
only)  posted on 2014-07-03 17:06:53

Job Description:I have an urgent opening for *QA Automation Engineer with
Coding Experience (face to face/locals only), *kindly Kindly send the
updated resume ASAP at *aj...@westcoastllc.com <aj...@westcoastllc.com>*.

*Job Title: QA Automation Engineer with Coding Experience (face to
face/locals only)*
*Location: Foster City, CA*
*Duration: 1 Year+*

*Job Description:*

5-10 Years

QA Automation experience is must

1> Who can come and set up a selenium framework using Java.

2> Who already has Ruby coding knowledge and can come and enhance our
existing framework (Big Plus)

3> Who has experience in SOAP and REST web services validation and is
expert in building automation framework for web services.

4> During in person interview, they may be asked to write code as well.

5> Mobile Automation experience and Agile environment (Big Plus)

Job Requirements: *face to face/locals only, selenium, java, ruby, soap,
rest, agile, mobile*

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/201450>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*