A new Job, ID: 205374 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/205374> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Obsolescence Management  posted on 2014-07-11 15:33:31

Job Description:Hi,

Please go through the below our direct client requirement and let me know
your interest.

*Role*: *Obsolescence Management*
*Location:** Houston, TX*
*Duration: 6 Month(s)/** Full time*

*Job Description*:

*Education :  * Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering  or Diploma in
Electronics Engineering

*Experience* : Experience in electronic and mechanical component analysis
and selection.

Skills:

   - Experience in BOM scrubbing.
   - Component Analysis.
   - Provide formal reports on obsolescence and environmental solutions for
   electronic components.
   - Analyze and qualify interchangeable parts .
   - Experience in BOM scrubbing tools
   - Knowledge of ROHS

Responsibilities:

   - Provide input to new designs to improve product reliability.
   - Provide support to design personnel regarding cost, availability, and
   technical advantages of various component choices.
   - Ensure all existing and new internal part numbers and descriptions are
   correct.
   - Generate internal standards relating to component selection.
   - Liaise with quality assurance.
   - Liaise with external agencies regarding reliability and component
   issues.
   - Other duties as assigned.

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/205374>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*