HI,

My name is Ravi Satoun. I got your reference from Monster and our client is
looking Business Analyst bidding. Kindly send me your updated word resume or
let me know if you have any reference.

Kindly provide me the below mention information:

Full Name:

Contact No:

Email ID:

Technical Skills:

Current Location:

Current Employer:

Total Experience:

Relevant Experience:

CTC:

Exp. CTC

Notice Period:

Job Description

Role: Business Analyst

Location; Chandigarh

Job type: Permanent

Experience in bidding on Elance, Guru or Odesk

Able to Handling Website Email Queries

Excellent Proposal Writing Skills

Aggressive follow-ups

Lead Management

Ground level technical knowledge

Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills

Please provide me the answers of below mentions questions

*       What is your present Average Monthly Business Record in last 12
months?
*       What are the bidding platforms you're most familiar with?
*       What makes you think you're a good sales man?
*       Rate yourself on scale of 5 on the requisite traits above with
description to justify each
*       Describe your long term objectives?
*       Describe your short term objectives?
*       What do you do to be efficient?
*       Your Positives:
*       Your Negatives:
*       What factors trigger professional happiness in you?
*       What factors trigger professional un-happiness in you?
*       Why should we hire you?
*       What is your current and expected CTC?
*       If we are to hire you; when could you join?

Regards,
Ravi Satoun
Business Development
Voyage Management Services Pvt Ltd (VoyagIndia)
Phone: 0172-4020114, Mobile: 92167-03357
Website:  <http://www.voyagindia.com/> www.voyagindia.com, Skype ID:
ravisatoun
LinkedIn ID:  <http://sg.linkedin.com/in/ravisatoun>
http://sg.linkedin.com/in/ravisatoun