Hi

I Hope you are doing great.

I am interested in reviewing your consultant resume and having a
conversation to see if we can potentially work together on the position that
i am presently working on. I would appreciate if you would send a word copy
of your consultant resume and a number to reach by during the day to
deep...@indsoft.com

*Job Title: **SAP CRM***

*Duration: Long term
Location: **North Carolina** ***

*Job Description:*

Need a *Functional* CRM candidate in North Carolina

SAP CRM Web Channel (ISA) *must have ISA experience*

CIC a plus

Any exposure to Claims / Warranty also a plus

* *

Team member. Not a lead

Business blue print requirement stage.

ECC 6.0 CRM 7.0

Start ASAP running through February 2011.

Regards,
Deepthi
*Sr Recruiter
IndSoft,Inc*
Phone: 630-524-0011

630-621-9525–Fax
www.indsoft.com

deep...@indsoft.com**

YM:deepthi_indsoft

10 Years of Excellence: 1998-2008**

*2009: Awarded Inc.500 fastest-growing private companies in
America*<http://www.inc.com/inc5000/2009/company-profile.html?id=200904280>
**

[image: cid:image001.png@01CB12CC.26970190] <http://www.indsoftusa.com/>