Hi,

Hope you are all doing great.

Please send me your consultants updated profiles and contact details to *
pra...@saranshtech.com***

* *

*Title: Project Manager*

*Location: Dover, DE*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*Initial phone interview then face to face*

Developing and distributing periodic reports to support overall program
management and oversight

Coordinating with the appropriate federal agencies regarding Exchange
activities, timelines and oversight reviews

Providing management to support Program financial monitoring and federal
Grant administration

Managing Program communication in coordination with appropriate state and
federal project staff

Coordinating external stakeholder communication in concert with DHSS and
DOI communication leads

Serving as Program liaison to support integration between the
Marketplace/Medicaid program areas, including the business process and
technical integration related to eligibility processing

Providing contract administration support for Program vendors, including
review of periodic status reports and invoices for compliance and to ensure
that vendors are meeting appropriate performance levels

Skill

Required / Desired

Amount

of Experience

*Prior experience functioning as a PM in a non technical role*

*Required*

*3*

*Years*

* *

Prior Business Process Rengineering management

Required

3

Years

MS Project

Required

3

Years

*Knowledge of Health Benefit Exchanges*

*Desired*

* *

* *

Thanks & Regards,

Prasad

SARANSH, INC

Ph: 609-297-5227,

Fax : 609-716-1633,

pra...@saranshtech.com <ki...@saranshtech.com>

Gtalk: recruiter9985, yahoo: recruiter0...@yahoo.com

www.saranshtech.com**

[image: saranshTech_Logo]

*a Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

Disclaimer: "Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the
subject and we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list." This message
is intended for recruiting and consulting professionals only and is not
intended as a solicitation. If you received this email in error and/or you
wish to be removed from our list for any reason, please REPLY with REMOVE
in the subject line. If you have already asked to be removed, and you
continue receiving unwanted emails, please forward any older or alias email
address/es that you might be forwarding from to your primary email account.
We regret any inconvenience.