*Hi,I hope you are doing great.Please find the below our direct client
requirement and please send me your consultants resume to p...@aptude.com
<--cmat...@aptude.com> <--cmat...@aptude.com>Title: OBIEE Developer*

*Location: Collegeville, PA Duration: 6 Months*

*Only US Citizens & GCNeed only Locals*

 OBIEE Developer - Requires 5 years project experience in creating
dashboards and reports, including experience with OBIEE 11g - working
knowledge and some experience with metadata repository - experience in
migrating the build from one OBIEE environment to another - strong
analytical skills and experience with complex systems - ability to work
independently, with minimal guidance - strong communicatation skills - both
technical and business - experience in Pharma a plus

Thanks & Regards

Prasad Rao

Aptude Inc.

630-883-4515 Ext: 402