Hi,
I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement *and please send me
your consultants resume to

* <vku...@aptude.com> <vku...@aptude.com>p...@aptude.com
<--cmat...@aptude.com> *

*Role: Oracle SOA AdministratorLocation: Grand Rapids, MIDuration: 6
Months Contract*

Position Summary:
Application Administrator with expertise with Oracle SOA Suite 11g.
Position Responsibilities:
*  Deploy SOA Suite code following documented deployment procedures.
*  Support development and testing teams to resolve issues.
*  Implement SOA Suite solutions in clustered environments.
Position Requirements:
*  3+ years SOA Suite installation and support experience.
*   5+ years of experience in J2EE technologies.
*  Strong knowledge and experience with Oracle's Fusion Middleware 11g and
SOA technologies like BPEL, ESB, OSB, WSM, WSDL, and JMS.
*  Experience installing and administering Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g.
*  Strong knowledge and exposure to Oracle AIA Foundation Pack.
*  Strong experience and exposure to Oracle jDeveloper 11g.
*  Strong knowledge and experience with Oracle WebLogic Server 11g.
*  Able to analyze problems from many different perspectives and work with
others to implement new, creative and powerful solutions.
*  Experience with Oracle Data Integrator 11g a plus.

Thanks & Regards

Prasad Rao

Aptude Inc.

630-883-4515 Ext: 402