Hi,
 I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement *and please send me
your consultants resume to

*rko...@aptude.com <rko...@aptude.com>*

*(Sure Shot Position)*

*Job Title:                             SAP MM Consultant (Must Have 10+
Years) Location:                             Neenah WI
Duration:                             6 Months *

One of our Direct Client has an immediate need for a Contract  ( 6 months)
staff augmentation resource.  Our area of need is specific to support for
SAP Requisition to Pay.   The ideal candidate will have the following skill
sets:

• Experience in SAP Procurement module (MM)
•  Ability to do procurement related system configuration and associated
testing and documentation
• Experience in SAP’s Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) module
• Ariba network and catalog experience
• Understanding of SAP’s Business Warehouse (BW) reporting system and the
ability to work with developers to make changes needed to reports based on
business needs
• Able to troubleshoot common day to day procurement issues in SAP and work
with the end users to resolve the situation
• Experience converting procurement data from legacy systems into SAP
• Experience in implementing the SAP procurement solution for new
facilities and business divisions and end user support after implementation
• Good verbal and written communication skills

*Warm Regards,*

*Ravi Kumar *

*Aptude Inc..*

*1387 Wind Energy Pass*

*Batavia, IL 60510*

*Phone: 630 -364 -1716*

*Email: rko...@aptude.com <rko...@aptude.com>*

*"One reference from your end would make Someone’s Career*