Hi,
 I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement *and please send me
your consultants resume to

*cmat...@aptude.com <cmat...@aptude.com>*

*Title: Project ManagerLocation: Boca Raton, FLDuration: 12 Months*

Manage the overall coordination, status reporting and stability of
project-oriented work efforts
- Ensuring that project goals and objectives are met within agreed upon
time, scope and resource requirements.
- Areas of Project Management knowledge need to include:  Integration,
Scope, Time, Cost, Quality,  Communications, and Risk Management.
- Manages the coordination of daily, weekly, and monthly Agile Team
meetings.
- Updates and maintains communication plans with Product Owners, Business
Analyst, Scrum Master and Management
- Collaborates and distributes presentation materials.

Requirements:

- Experience within the Agile Development Environment required; 3 years
- Hands on experience with MS Office, including Excel, Project, Word,
Powerpoint required; 3 years
- Experience with all aspects of SDLC required; 3 years
- Integration Experience desired; 2 years
- Agile/Scum methodology of project management is preferred
*- eCommerce project management preferred.*

Thanks

Chandra Sekhar

Email *--cmat...@aptude.com <--cmat...@aptude.com>*

Ph--630-883-4515 Ext--423