*Please reply to,*
*Title: Network/Security Engineer*
*Location: Deerfield, IL*
*Interview: Onsite (LOCAL ONLY, PLEASE)*
*Duration: 1+ year*
*Experience: pharmaceutical experience strongly preferred*
*Router/Switch Implementation, F5 Load Balancing, Firewall device
- Experience should be 5 + Years.
- Hands on Experience in Network Administration & Monitoring. (Tools:
SolarWinds, RiverBed NetOp)
- Experience in Firewalls administration. (Primarily Cisco ASA)
- Experience in load Balancer. Knowledge of handling F5 load balancers
is an added advantage.
- Experience in maintaining Converged Network is desired. (VoIP, Video
running over a QoS based network)
- Experience Switching, Routing & Security products.
- Experience in handling datacenter products like Cisco Nexus is desired.
- Experience in Interacting with various teams within the organization
and with the client directly.
- Knowledge of various processes and working in line with the defined
process of the organization is a mandate.
- Interaction experience with US based WAN service providers will be an
- Knowledge on change management and previous work experience along with
change management team is desired.
- Exposure of interacting with Cisco TAC is desired.
- Knowledge of working in a cloud environment is desired.
- Need Good experience in remote Administration & Trouble shooting.
- Some off hours (after 6:00p and weekend work hours) required. Some
travel to RL required.
*E* : shiv...@1pointsys.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-bangalore.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.