Hi,
Hope you are doing well, My Name is Sam and I am from Enterprise solution,
I have a good opportunity for you  Please go through the requirement and
send me your updated resume and below mentions Details at
sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com

Location: Hillsboro, OR/Santa Clara, CA
Duration: 12 months

In this position, you will be working as part of a pre-silicon validation
team for future microprocessors and/or SoCs and will be responsible for
mixed signal validation in the pre-silicon environment.

-Functional validation of products with both analog and digital components
in them using digital and mixed signal simulation tools
-Defining and developing necessary validation infrastructure tests,
checkers and occasional scripting in Perl or Unix shell to execute the
validation plans to ensure functional correctness of the design
-Read and interpret technical specs and create high quality technical
documentation
-Understanding DUT specifications, digital logic and analog circuit
implementation, defining validation strategy, creating test plans
-Document validation plan and create appropriate software/content to
execute to the plan

The ideal candidate should exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:
-Strong problem solving
-Ability to deal with ambiguity
-Effective communication

 You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially
considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to
the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying
top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a
combination of your school work, research and/or relevant previous job
and/or internship experiences.

Minimum qualifications
-Must have either a BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer
Engineering or Electrical and Computer Engineering
-2yrs experience with basic analog, mixed signal circuits
-2yrs experience with digital logic design and simulation using
Verilog/VHDL
- 1yr experience in developing verification collateral using SVTB based
OVM/UVM or Verilog/VHDL
- 1yr experience with high speed I/Os like DDR, PCI-express, USB or similar
IO interfaces
- 6mths experience with computer architecture
- 6mths experience with scripting languages like Perl and/or Shell
- 6mths experience with circuit simulation tools like Pspice and
application of circuit analysis concepts
- 2yrs experience with UNIX* or Linux*

Preferred qualifications
-6mths+ experience with Verilog-A/VHDL-A/AMS and mixed signal simulation
tools like Cadence* AMS, Mentor* ADMS and/or their equivalent
-6mths+ industry experience in SOC/ASIC verification
-6mths+ experience in post-si debug and validation
-Working knowledge of C/C++/SystemC and other high level languages

*Priority*

*Skillset*

*Years Experience*

1

Pre-silicon Validation (Design Validation or Digital Validation)

2 years

Tool: System Verilog

Bonus: Behavioral Modeling

2

Familiar with Analog Circuit

2 years

OVM/UVM verification methodology

*3*

*Mixed Signal Simulation Tool experience*

*6 months*

*Personal Details of the consultant*

Full Name as per Records

Best Number to reach

Secondary Number

Best Time to reach

Email Id

Rate/hr or Salary per annum

Work Authorization

Current Location

Willing to relocate

Current Project Status

Availability

Notice Period required to start from the date of confirmation

Any special Remarks or notes

Regards:
Sam
Enterprise Solutions, Inc.
Email : sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
Contact-Desk-4086933156
Cell-3313052509
www.enterprisesolutioninc.com
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
logo]