*Hi,*
I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *p...@aptude.com <p...@aptude.com>*

*Title: Java Developer*

*Location: San Diego, CA*
*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*Max rate $52/hr on C2C*

*Job Description*
* Java/J2EE (Spring / Struts); Java Development, Application development
using SPRING/STRUTS. JQuery, HTML5, JavaScript, CSS3, XML, Web services,
Spring MVC, Struts; Oracle, SQL/PLSQL, Knowledge of Unix Scripting
* 5-9 years of IT Industry Experience
* Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience, including analysis, design,
development and testing (on Custom application development platforms such
as Java/J2EE)
*Knowledge of relational database/SQL.
* Minimum 2 year of experience in application development/maintenance
* Minimum 3 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on
development and maintenance projects.
* Minimum 1 year of experience in Design.
* Analytical and Problem solving skills
* Experience with following SDLC processes.

*Please submit your own W2 consultants only, no H1B transfers.*

*Thanks, Prasad Rao*

Phone: *630-883-4515 Ext 402, 630 364 1698* | *p...@aptude.com