Hi*,*

I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *p...@aptude.com <p...@aptude.com>*

*Title: Senior C# Developer (Azure) Location: Bohemia, NY Duration: 7-12+
Months*

We are looking more of a C# experience. Knowledge of Azure is needed

C#, Angular JS and Document db

*Must have 9+ Years experience*

Experience with C#, Azure and Webservices

•             Experience with AngularJS and Document db.

•             Some experience working with Cloud Technologies & preferably
with MS Azure, IoT Hub, Azure Service Fabric

•             Micro services, Azure ESB, Stream analytics

•             Web services, Restfull webapi development, API management

•             App insight

•             Experience with Citrix is a plus.

•             Experience working with Airport systems especially, CUTE &
CUSS is a plus

•             Experience working with devices used at airports – LSRs,
OCRs, MSRs, BGRs etc is a plus

•             Must be able to take direction from Lead Developers & Sr.
Developers but must also be able to handle tasks independently.

•             Must consider and be able to produce technical documentation
as part of development and not as an afterthought

•             Must be able to work with offshore partners in India

•             Must be aware of & follow secure coding practices

•             Since the Developer will be working on a brand-new product we
are building, I’d be looking for someone who does not take shortcuts but
follows development best practices, ensures that unit tests are not written
as an afterthought but are included right from the get go.

•             Experience with Jira

•             Experience with writing User Stories

•             Looking for people who are energetic, have a passion for
developing new products, have a passion for keeping up to date with new
technologies, can demonstrate being innovative with past examples.

*Thanks, Prasad Rao*

*Aptude Inc.*

*Phone:* *630 364 5615 Ext: 108* | *p...@aptude.com <p...@aptude.com>*