Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the   Downtown Chicago, IL. is
currently seeking a 3rd Party Hosting Manager   resource to join their
organization. I have included a complete job description below in case you
or someone you know might be interested in learning more.

*Job Role: 3rd Party Hosting Manager *
*Location: Downtown Chicago, IL*
*Duration: 6 -12 Months Contract*

*Immigration:  Must be USC/GC *

Role Expectations 10 Years of work experience
Direct people management responsibilities of 3-6 people; functional
responsibilities to be discharged through leveraged contribution across
multiple IT practices, Project Management Office, Sourcing, Finance, etc.
Demonstrate flexibility and ability to meet deadlines and customer
commitments.
Available 24x7 as an escalation point from our TRACC organization, in a
supervisory capacity.

*Technical Skills:*
Strong knowledge and experience with Data Centers and managed services
providers.
Knowledge of IT enterprise architecture, including understanding of
commercial infrastructure components for servers, storage and network.
Knowledge of Data Center design, standards, and experience working with
facilities/site services.
Knowledgeable with regard to security audits associated with SOX and SAS70
requirements.

*General Skills:*
Strong customer focused and results oriented attitude.
Superior written and verbal communication skills.
Knowledge of IT service management concepts.
Strong project management skills including scope management, project
trade-off, risk management and issue resolution.
Has core financial management skills; able to manage a budget effectively.
Able to learn technical concepts quickly and apply them effectively in the
workplace.
Able to multi-task and work productively in a dynamic, fast-paced
environment.
Adaptable; able to adapt to changing business requirements and react
quickly..
Good project management skills.
Self-motivated individual, able to work independently.
Exhibits decisiveness and good judgment even under ambiguous circumstances,
in a timely manner
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical
field
Best  Regards

*Mike Smith - IT Recruiter*
*Direct: 281-670-9343*
*Email: msm...@ayrglobal.com <msm...@ayrglobal.com>*
*AYR Global IT Solutions Inc. |*
*1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515*