Hi,

Hope you are doing well, I'm from Enterprise Solutions, Inc. I came across
your resume on a job board and wanted to check if you are available for a
project. If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please call me  at (408) 693-3156, and send me your updated resume and
below mentions Details at sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com

*Job Title:* Android App and Framework Engineer

*Location:* Bridgewater, NJ

*Primary Skills:*

Keywords required for the role: *Android Framework, Native application
development, log analysis/debugging*

Android working experience in developing apps and customizing android
native apps

• Good in Log analysis/debugging
• Should be proactive to handle, report and support the application issues
• Should be able to write test apps ( Android, java)

Programming skills : Core Java, Python

C, C++

*Secondary Skills:*

C, C++

*Educational Qualifications*

BE/Btech

Personal Details of the consultant

Full Name as per Records

Best Number to reach

Secondary Number

Best Time to reach

Email Id

Expected Rate/hr

Work Authorization

Current Location

Willing to relocate

Current Project Status

Availability

Notice Period required to start from the date of confirmation

Any special Remarks or notes

Regards:

Sam

Enterprise Solutions, Inc.

Email : sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com

Contact-Desk-4086933156

www.enterprisesolutioninc.com

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: